Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Gnean Bagna - Conductor Tuk Tuk en Angkor - Cambodia ✈️ Forum Guides & Drivers ✈️ p38 ✈️

Forum of Guides & Drivers  Forum of Guides & Drivers: Forum for local Guides, local tours, drivers, frelances and individual professionals of Tourism
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 4 messages and 2276 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Templos de Angkor- Camboya: Guías y Conductores de...  Posted: Reply with quote

Gneanbagna
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hello! I am a guide and tuk tuk driver from Camboya.
I can show you the beautiful temples and tell you about Camboya's history.
Just write to me!
My name : Gnean bagna
Bagnacambodia@gmail.com
Whatupp +855967369345
Facebook page Gnean tuktuk driver.

Hola! Soy un guia turistico y conductor de tuktuk en Camboya. Puedo mostrarles los hermosos templos y contrarles la historia de mi pais.
Solo escribanme! Wink

img 1105.jpg 
 Filesize:  108.86 KB
 Viewed:  85 Time(s)
Your tour guide for Cambodia, Gnean Bagna - Conductor Tuk Tuk en Angkor - Cambodia
Your tour guide for Cambodia, Gnean Bagna - Conductor Tuk Tuk en Angkor - Cambodia
Back to top Hello! I am a guide and tuk tuk driver from Camboya. I can show you the beautiful temples and tell you about Camboya s history. Just... Gneanbagna Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Gnean Bagna - Conductor Tuk Tuk en Angkor - Cambodia  Posted: Reply with quote

Nari85
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

Hi @Gneanbagna
Welcome to the forum. I've moved your comment to the area of Commercial offers, only area where you can advertise your services according to the rules you've accepted when signing up in the forum.

Kind regards
Back to top Hi @Gneanbagna. Welcome to the forum. I ve moved your comment to the area of Commercial offers, only area where you can advertise your... Nari85 26 Photos Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Siem Reap - Templos Angkor (Camboya)  Posted: Reply with quote

Valverde03
New Traveller

New Traveller

Buenos amig@s

Estuve en Siem Reap haciendo la ruta de los templos de Angkor Wat con un guía con tuk tuk que nos explico todo perfectamente y nos trato genial. Es muy buena persona, atento y muy profesional. Os lo recomiendo 100%

Os dejo sus datos por si tenéis pensado contratar un conductor.

Nombre: Gnean bagna
Bagnacambodia@gmail.com
Whatapp +855967369345
Facebook page Gnean tuktuk driver.
Back to top Buenos amig@s. Estuve en Siem Reap haciendo la ruta de los templos de Angkor Wat con un guía con tuk tuk que nos explico todo... Valverde03 Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Gnean Bagna - Conductor Tuk Tuk en Angkor - Cambodia  Posted: Reply with quote

Nari85
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

Hola @Valverde03
Paso tu mensaje al hilo del guia tal y cmo indican nuestras normas al ser un usuario sin trayectoria

Saludos
Back to top Hola @Valverde03. Paso tu mensaje al hilo del guia tal y cmo indican nuestras normas al ser un usuario sin trayectoria. Saludos Nari85 26 Photos Share: